Archaeological Sciences Centre has been receiving guidance and expertise from many leading archaeologists and scholars in India and abroad. We have also been collaborating with renowned institutions, some of which are listed below.
- ❏ Archaeological Survey of India, New Delhi: The Centre has two MoUs with ASI, which have resulted in several joint projects and programmes.
- ❏ Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad.
- ❏ Archaeology departments in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, and Deccan College, Pune.
- ❏ Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago, and Oklahoma University, for investigations into the source materials for glass manufacturing in ancient India and training in characterization techniques.
- ❏ Flinders University, Australia.