The Centre is yet to initiate its own teaching programme in archaeological sciences. However, its faculty members have been offering elective courses on archaeological and allied subjects in the Humanities discipline.
- ❖ Perspectives on Indian Civilization — Michel Danino
- ❖ Introduction to the history of science and technology in India — Michel Danino
- ❖ Introduction to Indian Knowledge Systems — Michel Danino, coordinator (multi-instructor course)
- ❖ Ancient Indian Technology — Alok Kumar Kanungo
- ❖ Structures and Hydrology in Ancient India — Alok Kumar Kanungo
- ❖ Introduction to Archaeology — Sharada C.V.
- ❖ Human Evolution — Sharada C.V.
- ❖ Of Mosaic, Hybrids, and Braids: Seminar on Human Evolution — Yann-Pierre Montelle, January 20–28, 2020.
- ❖ Archaeology of New World and Indigenous Archaeology — Gary Warrick, February 1–3, 2017
- ❖ Introduction to Archaeology — V.N. Prabhakar
- ❖ Harappan Civilization — V.N. Prabhakar
- ❖ Indigenous Archaeology and Digital Repatriation — Claire Smith (half-semester course)